“You” and “your” refers to each user of the site. “We,” “us” and “our” refers to the SadMoment, the owner and operator of this site.
This site is intended for users who are 18 years or older. By accessing and using this site, and by uploading content to this site, you are confirming that you are an adult.
Submission of Content
SadMoment does not produce most content. All content is produced by the users of the site.
By submitting content of any kind to this site (collectively, “Content”), you are confirming and agreeing to be bound by all of the following terms and provisions:
1. You are 18 years of age or older.
2. You are the sole author and owner of all rights in and to the Content (including words, images, sounds, etc.), and you are fully empowered to grant us the rights to use the Content as provided below without the knowledge, consent or approval of any third party.
3. You reserve all rights in the Content subject only to the rights licensed to us as set forth below.
4. You hereby grant to us the non-exclusive, royalty-free, and irrevocable right to (a) adapt and generally use and exploit all and/or any portion of the Content, alone and/or in combination with other content of any and all kinds whatsoever; (b) create and exploit derivative works of any and all kinds based on and/or embodying the Content; (c) distribute, publish, display, exhibit, perform, broadcast, and generally exploit any and/or all of the foregoing; (d) use your name, image and likeness in connection with any and/or all of the foregoing; and (e) authorize others to do so. The foregoing rights may be exercised by us and/or our licensees, successors and assigns, throughout the world, in perpetuity, in any and all languages, and in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
5. You hereby represent and warrant to us and our licensees, successors and assigns that the Content does not and will not invade, impair and/or infringe the rights of, and/or otherwise injure or damage, any third party (including, by way of example only, under the laws of copyright, trademark, right of publicity, right of privacy, and/or defamation), and the use of the Content will not expose us to any expense, loss or liability of any kind whatsoever.
6. You waive any right to compensation of any kind or in any amount in connection with the use of the rights granted to us above.
7. We will not modify your work nor do we have any interest in doing so. Putting all the technical junk aside, SadMoment only wants their
users to gain recognition for their original and entertain the masses. that is our only goal. If we have any further interest In your work
(T-shirts, toys, stickers, and general merchandising) we will contact you to get your full approval and written business agreement before
we even think of doing so.
Right to Decline Content and Service
We review all content submitted to us. As so, we reserve the right to decline and/or take down any content that we deem to inappropriate, and the right to deny access to any user who uses the site and/or any content in any manner that we deem to be inappropriate, all in our sole and absolute discretion. We also reserve the right to suspend, alter, or discontinue the operation of the site and/or access to the site at any time in our sole and absolute discretion.
Subject to the reservation of rights in Content by users as set forth above, the original theme and most parts of this site are Copyright © 2013 by SadMoment. Some rights reserved. The trademarks, service marks, and trade dress displayed at this site are owned by SadMoment. References and links to third-party sites are owned by the respective site-owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement by, or affiliation with, such third parties is claimed or suggested. Anyone found imitating the site or stealing content from the site will be liable to prosecution.
Limitations on Liability
This website and its content are made available to users without warranties, representations, indemnities or guarantees of any kind whatsoever. We specifically and expressly disclaim any liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential or special damages arising out of our in any way connected with access to or use of this site even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The maximum liability to users based on any claim arising out of or in connection with the site or its content shall in no case exceed the amounts, if any, paid by the user to us.
Take-Down Notices Under the DMCA
We will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C Sec. 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Notices of claimed copyright infringement must be in strict compliance with all terms and conditions of the DMCA and must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for this site, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org